Latest Miami News
South Florida Rep Wants to Remove Every Confederate Monument in StateAugust 18 at 3:13 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Tropical System Could Take Aim at Florida Early Next WeekAugust 18 at 2:48 p.m. by Paola de Varona
As County Prepares to Gut Public Buses and Trains, Angry Commuters Plan ProtestsAugust 18 at 9 a.m. by Isabella Gomes
Five Reasons Miami Dolphins Fans Are Best in the NFLAugust 18 at 8:30 a.m. by Ryan Yousefi
Rick Scott Won't Talk About Removing Florida's Factually Inaccurate Confederate MonumentAugust 17 at 4:41 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
In December 2015, Barclay Graebner was in a frenzy. The owner of Morgans Restaurant had to keep track not only of a...
The cops were intrigued by Margie Bowman's story, but she wasn't the first woman to claim that her husband had killed...
Under a canopy of twisted oaks and fluttering palms, an old coral-rock structure stands just off Biscayne Boulevard on...
Caked in mud, the black Chevy pickup made a careful left turn from the main highway onto a dirt driveway in rural...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- As County Prepares to Gut Public Buses and Trains, Angry Commuters Plan Protests
- Power Companies Pumped $166,400 to Florida Lawmakers Who Control Their Watchdog Group
- Rick Scott Won't Talk About Removing Florida's Factually Inaccurate Confederate Monument
- Activists Want to Erase Wynwood's Robert E. Lee Park, but Officials Say It Doesn't Actually Exist
- South Florida Uber Driver Sues to Carry Gun on the Job
- Five Reasons Miami Dolphins Fans Are Best in the NFL
- This Season Will Prove Again That Dolphins Fans Are Among NFL's Most Loyal
- Five Things to Know About the New Miami Marlins Owner Who Isn't Derek Jeter
- Here Are All the Best Jay Cutler Dolphins Memes
- New Anti-Beckham Stadium Campaign Targets Overtown, Spring Garden
More Miami News
Activists March to Save Site of Fort Lauderdale's First Black Hospital...In 1937, a young black man named John McBride was shot in the stomach by a car full of white men rumored to be...August 17 at 11 a.m. by Brittany Shammas
Stinky Leaks From Florida's Controversial Sabal Trail Pipeline Scares...When a group called Sabal Trail began building a 515-mile natural gas pipeline from Alabama to Florida, protestors...August 17 at 10 a.m. by Jessica Lipscomb
Activists Want to Erase Wynwood's Robert E. Lee Park, but Officials Say...Confederate monuments are falling across the United States, torn down by angry mobs in North Carolina and removed in...August 17 at 9 a.m. by Tim Elfrink
South Florida Uber Driver Sues to Carry Gun on the JobWhen a South Florida Uber driver shot and killed an armed attacker late last year, Jose Mejia thought the company...August 17 at 8:30 a.m. by Brittany Shammas
Florida Pro-Confederate Group Doxxes 113 Civil Rights Activists in...Save Southern Heritage is a national network committed to keeping monuments to the pro-slavery South alive and...August 17 at 8 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Miami Protesters March Against Jeff Sessions Sanctuary-City SpeechJulio Calderon, a undocumented immigrant from Honduras, clutches a megaphone in the sweltering August sun and wipes...August 16 at 5:56 p.m. by Paola de Varona